In the ever-advancing pursuit of accuracy, the traditional 308 is losing ground to the soft recoil and long range capabilities of the 6.5 Creedmoor. Our 6.5 Creedmoor Hybrid barrels have the accuracy and balance you need to push the limits of your 308-AR, giving you a long range edge over the competition.
Backed by our satisfaction guarantee, Criterion 6.5 Creedmoor Hybrid barrels have the consistency and craftsmanship you depend on to perform at the highest level.
You can switch to a 6.5 Creedmoor using all of the same parts as your 308; simply swap the barrel. We highly recommend pairing your barrel with a JP high-pressure bolt for optimal accuracy and performance.
- DPMS Compatible
- Barrel extension by JP Enterprises for improved feeding of 6.5 bullet designs
- 0.750” Gas Block, dimpled for ease of installation
- Rifle length gas system compatible with AR15 gas tube lengths
- Gas hole tuned for proper function both with and without a suppressor
- Hand-lapped rifling for a pristine internal finish—aids in barrel cleaning and paramount for accuracy
- Finely polished chambers for reliable extraction
- 5/8-24 TPI muzzle threads compatible with a wide range of muzzle devices
- Nitride finish for corrosion resistance and improved barrel life
More about the 6.5 Creedmoor
The 6.5 Creedmoor has advantages over the traditional 308, especially at long distance. It not only has significantly less recoil, it shoots flatter than the 308 and maintains supersonic velocities well past 1,000 yards. The short action case design also allows you a selection of longer bullets that can still be fed through a magazine. All of our 6.5 Creedmoor AR barrels are enhanced with a JP Enterprises barrel extension to flawlessly feed these popular bullet designs.