The 10.5” Hybrid barrel is ideal for the versatile 300 AAC Blackout cartridge. Paired with a 1-7 twist, the 10.5” can stabilize a wide range of BOTH subsonic and supersonic bullets. If you plan on using a suppressor, it will also ensure subsonic loads are not pushed beyond the supersonic threshold.
Our Hybrid contour is the ideal balance between weight and intelligently distributed barrel material for excellent heat absorption and harmonics; maintaining a consistent point of impact even through hard use and rapid strings of fire. Compared to shorter barrels, the 10.5” allows for handguards long enough to mount a variety of lights, lasers, tape switches and back up sights, while still allowing room to grip and use the rifle.
- M4 Style Barrel Extension
- 750” Gas Block, dimpled for ease of installation
- Hand-lapped rifling for a pristine internal finish—aids in barrel cleaning and paramount for accuracy
- Finely polished chambers for reliable extraction
- 5/8-24 TPI muzzle threads compatible with a wide range of muzzle devices
- Nitride finish for corrosion resistance and improved barrel life
More About 300 AAC Blackout
The 300 AAC Blackout cartridge was designed to shoot .30 caliber bullets from the AR15 while maintaining parts compatibility and standard capacity. It shoots supersonic ammunition with ballistic performance similar to the 7.62 x 39 cartridge, and also accepts heavyweight subsonic ammunition which is ideal for suppressed fire. This cartridge is used in a variety of ways from hunting and tactical applications to competition, self-defense and range use.