Fluting aids in removing weight while maintaining rigidity. Our fluted barrels feature eight flutes around the circumference of the barrel to both the front and rear of the gas block journal. Each flute is polished to remove any sharp edges while maintaining a crisp appearance.
Headspace (the bolt to barrel fitment), must be checked for optimal performance and reliability. Proper headspace produces consistent chamber pressures and seating depths which results in increased accuracy and reliability, while reducing wear and tear on internal parts and components. Add a headspace bolt to your order, and we will pair a bolt to your barrel for optimal performance.
- Polished stainless steel finish
- .223 Wylde chamber that is designed to safely and effectively fire both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO ammunition
- Honed and hand-lapped rifling for bore uniformity and a pristine internal finish – aids in barrel cleaning and paramount for accuracy
- Finely polished chambers for reliable extraction and feeding
- Rifle gas system compatible with AR15 gas tube system
- Gas hole tuned for proper function with and without suppressor
- 0.750” Gas Block, dimpled for ease of installation and solid lock-up
- 1/2×28 TPI muzzle threads compatible with a wide range of muzzle devices and suppressors
- Precision-machined barrel extension with M4 feed ramps