Unique to Bonesteel Arms, this 16″ mid-weight barrel is fluted for maximum rigidity and heat dissipation.
- Chrome-lined for superior barrel life and corrosion resistance. Our chrome-lining process is the most refined in the industry and will not degrade accuracy.
- .223 Wylde chamber that is designed to safely and reliably fire both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO ammunition while increasing accuracy due to more consistent chamber pressures.
- Honed and hand-lapped rifling produce perfect bore uniformity and a pristine internal finish – aids in barrel cleaning and is paramount for accuracy
- Finely polished chambers for reliable extraction and feeding
- Mid-length gas system compatible with mid-length length gas tubes
- Gas port tuned for proper function with and without suppressor
- 0.625” Gas Block journal, dimpled for ease of installation and solid lock-up
- 1/2×28 TPI muzzle threads compatible with a wide range of muzzle devices and suppressors
- Precision-machined barrel extension with M4 feed ramps