Well over fifty years after its initial issue, the M14 can still be found in the hands of select US servicemen today. Reliable function, hard-hitting performance, and deadly accuracy are all hallmarks of this timeless design.
Fulton Armory 6.5 Creedmoor M14 Barrel
Medium weight contour with all threading and milling operations performed and properly timed. The barrel is left in the white and chambered .010 short. Each barrel should be finish reamed and installed by a qualified gunsmith.
Uniformity of the bore, groove, twist, and a hand lapped finish are essential for the ultimate accuracy of the barrel to achieve match quality.
- Medium Weight Contour (heaviest contour available with standard op rod guide)
- 1-8 twist
- 6.5 Creedmoor short chamber (Works with all other .308/7.62 components)
- 6 Groove
- Gun barrel quality 410 stainless steel
- Stainless steel, in the white (Target Gray matte finish also available)
- Button rifling, double stress relieved